Ticket #1326 (reopened Bugs)
Unable to check graph isomorphism using LEDA adapter
|Reported by:||iouri.smirnov@…||Owned by:||jewillco|
|Milestone:||To Be Determined||Component:||graph|
|Version:||Boost Development Trunk||Severity:||Problem|
I tried to use isomorphism() algorithm with LEDA graphs and encountered several compilation issues:
- "leda::" namespace is not used in LEDA 4.3.1, therefore declaration "leda::GRAPH<vtype,etype>" might be wrong.
- EdgeListGraph? concept must be supported by a graph in order to use it by the isomorphism() algorithm. For me it's unclear why this interface is not implemented in LEDA adapter. Generally, it is possible to iterate through edges in LEDA graphs. Moreover, EdgeListGraph? interface implementation may look very similar to VertexListGraph? one.
- All LEDA adapter iterators publicly inherit from iterator_facade< Derived, Value, CategoryOrTraversal?, Reference, Difference >
but const pointers to Value are incorrectly passed as the last argument (i.e. Difference) while ptrdiff_t is expected. It causes wrong instantiation of count() and count_if() algorithms used by isomorphism() one.
I would like to present my fixes of these problems in LEDA adapter for review. Thanks!
- Owner changed from dgregor to jewillco
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Version changed from Boost 1.34.1 to Boost Development Trunk
- Milestone changed from To Be Determined to Boost 1.40.0
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution set to wontfix