Ticket #2908 (closed Bugs: fixed)
unordered_map has no destructor!
|Reported by:||anonymous||Owned by:||danieljames|
I noticed that the unordered_map has no destructor as one would assume. There should be a destructor that calls clear() so that the content of the map is deleted. (cf. RAII - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resource_Acquisition_Is_Initialization)
I ran into a serious memory leak because of that, when using an unordered_map locally and assuming that it clears its content when being destroyed.
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution invalid deleted
- Status changed from reopened to closed
- Resolution set to fixed