Ticket #2917 (reopened Library Submissions)
BOOST_ASIO_DISABLE_SERIAL_PORT doesn't work as expected
|Reported by:||dustin@…||Owned by:||chris_kohlhoff|
The expected result is that none of the serial port code would be included. This does not happen, many of the serial port related headers get included and potentially cause many compile errors (for example, if your platform doesn't have termios).
Obviously there are a number of different ways to handle this problem, I can provide a patch if you like, but placement of the checks is just a matter of opinion (it seems like one would want to just put the check in the top level serial port files after boost/config.hpp is included, however).
Changed 8 years ago by Dustin Spicuzza <dustin@…>
- attachment boost_1_38_0.asio-serial.vxworks.patch added
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Severity changed from Showstopper to Not Applicable
- Type changed from Bugs to Library Submissions
- Component changed from asio to xpressive
- Version changed from Boost 1.38.0 to Boost.Build-M3
- Milestone changed from Boost 1.39.0 to Website 1.X
- Resolution fixed deleted