Ticket #3998 (closed Patches: wontfix)
Provide light weight headers for extensibility features of BOOST_FOREACH
|Reported by:||Kazutoshi Satoda <k_satoda@…>||Owned by:||eric_niebler|
To provide specialization as written in documentation, now users have to include the whole boost/foreach.hpp which is a somewhat heavy header, especially when BOOST_FOREACH is actually not used.
This patch extracts the extensibility interface to two new headers:
- boost/foreach_extensibility_fwd.hpp: This includes only forward declations used by the extensibility features.
- boost/foreach_extensibility.hpp: This includes also definition of the extensibility features.
Please take care to use "svn copy" from boost/foreach.hpp to create both two new headers to preserve the history.
Changed 7 years ago by Kazutoshi Satoda <k_satoda@…>
- attachment foreach_separate_headers_for_extensibility.patch added
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution fixed deleted