Ticket #4452 (closed Bugs: fixed)
NDEBUG causes segv in interprocess::managed_mapped_file
|Reported by:||Richard Murphy <richard.murphy@…>||Owned by:||igaztanaga|
|Keywords:||NDEBUG interprocess segv||Cc:|
I have a small test program that uses interprocess::managed_mapped_file almost identically to one of the interprocess library examples - instead of using managed_shared_memory it uses the managed_mapped_file.
The program works fine unless -DNDEBUG is set. If -DNDEBUG is set then the program segvs whilst contructing the managed_mapped_file.
Changed 5 years ago by Richard Murphy <richard.murphy@…>
- attachment boost-interprocess-bug-report.cpp added
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Version changed from Boost 1.43.0 to Boost 1.46.1
- Resolution invalid deleted
- Milestone changed from Boost 1.44.0 to Boost 1.48.0