Ticket #469 (closed Bugs: fixed)
|Reported by:||rutavibaja||Owned by:||vladimir_prus|
|Milestone:||To Be Determined||Component:||program_options|
Due to the changes in the parser, multitoken is broken in program_options [boost 1.33]. Looking at the code it is relatively clear why - the parser is too "greedy" and eats up all the options following the multitoken one without checking when to stop (for example, it should stop once it encounters another option/switch). If this functionality is to be deprecated as hinted in some mails on the mailing list, it should be removed from the public interface. If not, I guess it should be fixed :) The way to test it is to have a multitoken switch appear _in the middle_ of the command line (definitely not at the end) which should then simply eat all options to the right of it.
- Summary changed from multitoken broken in program_options 1.33 to multitoken broken
- Severity set to Problem
- Milestone set to Boost 1.35.0
- Status changed from assigned to new
- Version changed from None to Boost 1.38.0
- Component changed from config to program_options
- Severity changed from Problem to Showstopper
- Milestone changed from Boost 1.36.0 to To Be Determined
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution changed from None to fixed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.