Ticket #6398 (reopened Bugs)
intermodule_singleton crash in Windows
|Reported by:||joaquin||Owned by:||igaztanaga|
|Milestone:||To Be Determined||Component:||interprocess|
Steps to reproduce the problem:
- Create singleton_dll.dll.
- Create singleton_exe.exe, which uses singleton_dll.dll.
- Run. On exit, an access violation happens.
Seemingly, the problem happens when two different singletons are created, one in the main executable and the other in a DLL. If both singletons are created in the same module everything's OK, though.
More context in http://lists.boost.org/Archives/boost/2012/01/189577.php
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution fixed deleted