Ticket #7576 (closed Feature Requests: fixed)
bjam/qt4: Allow extra flags for rcc
|Reported by:||frank.richter@…||Owned by:||jhunold|
The Qt4 rcc utility supports some useful command line options (e.g. compression) that unfortunately cannot be set when bjam's .qrc support is used.
The attached patch adds a feature “<rccflags>” that allows custom command line options to be passed to the Qt4 rcc utility.
- Owner changed from vladimir_prus to jhunold
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Version changed from Boost 1.51.0 to Boost 1.52.0
- Milestone changed from To Be Determined to Boost 1.53.0
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution set to fixed