Ticket #8197 (closed Bugs: fixed)
range/algorithm conflicts with polygon
|Reported by:||Stepan Podoskin <stepik-777@…>||Owned by:||asydorchuk|
This fails to compile on GCC 4.7.2 (MinGW) but it can be compiled with MSVC 2010.
#include <boost/range/algorithm.hpp> #include <boost/polygon/polygon.hpp>
Reversing order of includes fixes the problem. (It seems that boost/polygon documentation doesn't mention what headers should be included to use it so I just included polygon.hpp). GCC output attached.
- Owner set to ljsimons
- Component changed from None to polygon
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to fixed
- Milestone changed from To Be Determined to Boost 1.54.0
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from reopened to new
- Milestone changed from Boost 1.54.0 to Boost 1.55.0