Ticket #9711 (closed Bugs: fixed)
future continuation called twice
|Reported by:||anonymous||Owned by:||viboes|
I know it is still experimental, but I found a trivial bug in future::then().
If used with the deferred launch policy the continuation is called twice:
The first time it is called in promise::set_XXX() or future::then() as it should be, but it is called again in the get() method of the future returned by the then() method.
You can reproduce the problem by running the attached code.
- Owner changed from anthonyw to viboes
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Component changed from threads to thread
- Milestone changed from To Be Determined to Boost 1.56.0
comment:10 Changed 3 years ago by viboes
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution set to fixed