|Version 24 (modified by matias, 8 years ago) (diff)|
Welcome to the Boost Trac
Boost is a collection of free, peer-reviewed C++ libraries. This Trac is used to aid in the development of Boost, by tracking software issues, documenting Boost development procedures, and providing navigation aids to the Boost source code repository. From this Trac, you can:
- Access the Boost Subversion Repository
- Submit patches, bug reports, and feature requests. Please:
- Change your Subversion password
Note: Boost is in the process of migrating from several CVS repositories to a single, unified Subversion repository. Until this migration process is complete, not all of the instructions on this wiki will be 100% correct. For more information about the Boost Subversion migration, see MigrationToSubversion?.
Quick Access to the Boost Subversion Repository
- The stable branch is available at http://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/stable
- The development branch is available at http://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/devel
- The sandbox is available at http://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/sandbox
To check out the Boost development branch using the command-line Subversion tool, svn, use:
svn co http://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/devel boost-devel
At any time, you can update your Boost development branch (which now lives in boost-devel) with:
Please refer to BoostSubversion for more information about the Boost Subversion repository.
Go to the people page. It has very few entries at the moment, please add yourself.